Thursday, May 15, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever






Today, I got to go with Piper on her school field trip. We went to Irvine to visit Tanaka Farms, a totally organic farm. The kids got to ride on tractors and then had 15 min in the fields to eat as many strawberry's as they could pick. Piper ate like I have never seen, she loved it. She was so full she did not touch her lunch. Hap got to go on his first field trip too. He tried his first veggie, (sorry Gigi) a sweet Maui onion. He sucked on it for quite some time. Zak had a great time too as you can tell by his face. The at the picnic table is of Zak, Piper and Aiden who take Jui Jit Su together, they we all quite happy with their strawberry fields experience.

1 comment:

Lisa Petrarca said...

Hi,

I love your pictures, I only have boys so never got to experience the girl thing. It's funny how we live really close to Irvine and my kids never had a field trip to the farm...looks like fun.