Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Princess or Socialite???



Polly is a little indecisive when it come to dressing herself, these days if she has not had on 3 outfits by noon she is just not happy. You can be the judge, do you prefer her as a princess or do you prefer the socialite look, of course the socialites these days are such bad examples on our youth, I am really not happy that she is going for the topless socialite:-) The Christmas bow was her own personal touch, I am expecting that trend to hit this summer.

1 comment:

SchoolSecSue said...

Hi Emily! I'm not sure if you remember me - Sue Morrow from your mom's days (and yours) at Lemoyne MS. I am Geoff and Greg's mom. Your mom sent me the link to the blog so I can see your beautiful family! Wow! You've done great, girl!!!!! It's nice that you have this website so those far away can keep watching these beautiful children grow. Mine are much closer - Geoff lives in Lemoyne (he didn't stray too far from home) and Greg and his wife live in Morgantown Pa, though he lives in Annapolis during the week - travels to Washington DC regularly, and visits his office in Seattle on an almost monthly basis. We never know where to find him. Geoff is still a sportwriter at the Patriot and covers Senators and (as of this week) Phillies baseball, a big thrill for him - a lifelong Philly fan. (Oh - Greg is a ship design engineer for the Coast Guard if you wondered). Anyway - I was also able to sneak a peek at Emily Brelsford's blog while I was visiting yours. Thanks for letting me be a fly on the wall as you "girls" grow into such wonderful women! :) Stay safe! Sue Morrow